• On this Site.
• In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect information that can identify you such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP address and browsing history.
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
• Your search queries on the Site.
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
• To provide you with support.
• To respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
• To analyze the use of our products, services, and Site.
• To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
• To protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of VNeditor, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• To provide you with other services as described to you at the time of collection.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.